Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oi

Another crunch at work. Not much overtime to be had this time except for my daily lunch hour. It really puts a cramp in the creative process but I did manage to finish "Because I Can". This is as close as I can get to cute and of course it has a devilish twist because I'm ornery like that. "Because I Can" features a tuxedo cat in a most familiar pose sitting atop a paper maché box that's decorated with a black & white kitty motif. Finding time to list it is another matter altogether. Hope you like him : )

6 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Heehee Josie - amazing as always. This one just makes me giggle - my hubby too! Great piece!

The Whimsical Goblin said...

Great as usual... I like your sense of humor :)

Betty BeadBug said...

It's great, I love it.

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

This just cracks me up! And it's so TRUE!!!! LOL
Cheers!

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

LOL Josie, I love this little guy:) He's great!!

HUGZ
Jacqui

Anna Banana said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I have to say - I haven't had a chance to look at your other stuff yet, but this cat is a gem!!
Thanks for the chuckle!!
Anna