Monday, February 16, 2009

Morbid Curiosity

Edwin is finally finished (Yay!) I wrote a ditty to go with him...
It's called "Morbid Curiosity"

Edwin was a strange little boy
Though it wasn't that plain to see
Other kids avoided him like the plague
Friends just were not to be

One day while out exploring
Alone down by the sea
he spied a furry little dog
He was certain it would flee

But it didn't budge as he got up close
and approached it on his knees
He said, "Hey little fella, you're kinda thin
and I'll bet you're full of fleas"

"But you're also kinda cute 'n cuddly,
Do ya wanna come home with me??"
So Edwin had found a friend that day
thanks to morbid curiosity!

1 comment:

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

Awesome job, I'm sure it will do great! I just love your work! Very creative!