Friday, February 10, 2012

STJ February Update

Well, Christmas has come & gone and all the hoopla with it and this February sees our family awaiting the imminent arrival of our second granddaughter, Yay!.  In fact yesterday was my eldest daughters' due date and this is her first child.  I was lucky enough to get my Spookytime Jingles February update completed in time and before the babe arrives.  And of course, it's our holiday Hootinanny where we are offering Easter goodies in addition to our regular Halloween and Christmas fare.  Here is Cassidy, a sweet folk art bunny in mid hop.  Be sure to check out the wonderful art offered by all the talented artists at Spookytime Jingles
.

One other significant reason I haven't updated my blog as often as I should is my Interest in Pinterest.  Definitely a champion time waster, but hey, it really is interesting!

1 comment:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Wonderful Josie! I love the feeling of movement. You can just feel the joy of him kicking up his legs.