Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October's STJ Offerings

ENCHANTED

















































This was a piece I started months ago but abandoned.  Other ideas will crowd in to my head and sometimes it seems if I don't get it started it'll slip away from me.  Oh...did I mention I almost never sketch out an idea first.  Go figure.  I really suspect I have Adult ADD.  

Anyway, from time to time I'll pick up one of my unfinished projects and look at it with fresh eyes.  I wish I had done more with the expression.  I think if he's going to feed a cute anthropomorphic piece of candy corn (and a horrified one at that!) to his friend the mouse, he should look a little less, I dunno, pleased about it.  

Regardless, I'm pretty happy with the way he turned out. 

1 comment:

Creepy_Creations said...

He is amazing!!! He turned out fabulous!! I love it!!

Jamie