Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can!

Oi Vey!  Here I go neglecting my blog again. 

I don't mean to.

Well, as the title says, I'm dancing as fast as I can.  Many of you already know I work a fulltime job (and am quite grateful to have it!) so my time for creation is limited.  I sell on two sites with deadlines two weeks apart and have decided to join in on the Spookytime Jingles presence at the National Halloween Convention in King-of-Prussia PA at the end of April.

So....I have a small inventory of things that didn't sell this past year & will be sending that to the convention but still want to create some fresh pieces for it while still making my deadlines on my other marketplaces.  Here is my latest piece for the Queens Castle Bootique




Oh yeah....HeeHee...I still haven't done our taxes yet.

1 comment:

Pattee said...

I love your car with the pumpkin wand.

Work work work Josie... no rest for the wicked LOL! : )

Have a great day!