Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh, I'm so late...

...in announcing my OWOH winner! I'm so sorry - life has a way of getting in the way of our best intentions.

Anyway, before I do I want to thank Lisa Swifka for hostessing this wonderful blog event - this magic carpet ride was sooo much fun and something I look forward to every year. And I'm tickled pink to say I was selected as a winner on her blog of her delightful Lullaby Fairy.

I found many new blogs to follow and picked up a number of new followers myself.

So without further ado....

Please congratulate Barbara of Moore Whimsies!

Babara was selected using random.org's random number generator. Thank you to ALL who entered. I enjoyed having you visit!

2 comments:

Pattee said...

Always a lucky winner that gets picked by you! I still love my chick on a rabbit!
Pattee

Brenda LaBell said...

Josie, now I know why you like Alice In Wonderland, lol. Congrats Barbara!!!