Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Humble Li'l Christmas Tree


I do love all things vintage and since there are no longer any small children at home & my daughter has a full size one set up at her house for my granddaughter, I felt right about just using my 4" vintage white tinsel tree. No lights though, I didn't think to get the white wired kind & the ones I have in the attic are a tangled mess since I haven't needed to use them in years.  My kids will laugh when they see it -they'll say my trees get smaller every year.

8 comments:

Brenda LaBell said...

Josie, its beautiful!! I love the blue and the white combo and those penguins are way to cute!! I didn't decorate mine at all this year, gave the ornaments to the 4 and 5 year old and let them loose, it was a blast and yes their all on the bottom, lol, with the exception of a few that they let their daddy hang. I love it just the way it is!!

Merry Christmas Josie!!!
Brenda

Pattee said...

It's Beautiful Josie..
I know I don't have kids or young ones at home... but I continue to buy a tree every year.... next year... it's going to be different!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year as well!
Pattee

Geri said...

Oh Josie, it's beautiful!I just wanted 2 wish u and yours HAPPY HOLIDAYS;)

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Aw thank you Brenda, Pattee and Geri!

Brenda, I'll bet it looks charming!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to to you guys too!

Josie

Lisa said...

Hey Josie, hope you had a great great Christmas! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Denise said...

Very cool tree!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Josie! Your vintage tree is beautiful, even without the lights. Happy 2010! Wishing you a year full of love and creative happiness! Thanks so much for your sweet visits! I really appreciate you adding my giveaway badge to your fabulous blog! I look forward to seeing all your new creative masterpieces this year!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

halloweenspirit01 said...

Love it Josie! Nice and simple. Perfect.
Cindy