Saturday, December 12, 2009

Decembers Sneak Peek

No Halloween this time but two for my December Christmas Page on STJ which will debut at midnight tonight! Please 'do the circuit' by clicking on the 'next' button at the bottom of each page for some awesomely delightful ooak handmade goodies from some very talented artist friends. No junk from China here!

A gourd Santa-


and a penguin gourd reindeer being ridden by a little sprite-


Oh Yeah...here's a pic of my 12 Days of Christmas ornie for the special extras offered on STJ.



HO! HO! HO!

4 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Hey looks like you've been busy too!!! Santa looks so handsome and
I can't wait to see all of your reindeer and elf!!
blessings,Flora

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Wow! Wow! That Santa is fantastic Josie! I love the sprite on the reindeer too. I can hardly wait to see them too. I love Scrooge's side burns too. You are such a gifted artist.

Brenda LaBell said...

Josie, Santa is a winner!! Love him, what a magical Santa face!! I bet he doesn't last long on STJ. Love your whimsical deer with his little sprite friend such a cute idea!!

Brenda

Zan Asha said...

What beautiful work!