Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm late, I'm late...




Alf was done in plenty of time as my Christmas offering on Spookytime Jingles so I was working on Matilda for my Halloween page STJ when a personal mini-crisis erupted involving some family members and blew my time-table right out of the water so I was late, late, late in getting my stuff submitted. If Alf is not yet offered on my Christmas page please check back shortly.




Dani has been keeping a tight lid on who this months Guest Artist is so I 'bout blew a gasket from the excitement of seeing that it's SCOTT SMITH of Rucus Studio!! How cool is that! I don't know how she was able to keep such an exciting secret!




I have always admired Scott's talent and imagination - check out his STJ offerings then stay to view the rest of the talented artists offerings. Complete the circuit by clicking the next buttons at the bottom of each page. LOTS of GREAT stuff for sale! And don't forget to sign up for the fabulous door prizes offered!




7 comments:

Sherry Byrum said...

This is great!! I love the kitty cat's expression!!

ODD imagination said...

What a really great Halloween piece! I love the disgruntled look on the kitty's face.

Brenda LaBell said...

Josie, that cat's expression is great! Very nice, great offerings for this month's STJ. Hope your having a great day. Now I'm off to go see...

Brenda

The Frog Queen said...

I agree, love the cute expression on the cat's face. Love it!

Cheers!

Pattee said...

I hope things are settled down now Josie and things are back to "normal" I just love this guy and the cat!

I love you're work and so glad I have a piece!

Thanks for you're comment on my chicken... I love my chickens they are a constant source of amusement. I hope you'll get some in the spring!
Patttee

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Thanks for your comments guys : - *

Hmmmm...maybe I'll have to do a larger cat with that look on his face.

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

These are all so wonderful! Keep 'em coming!