Monday, July 6, 2009

Spooky Time Jingles 1 Year Anniversary!


It's STJ's one year anniversary! Lot's of exciting things going on with more talented artists coming aboard and a very well-known Guest Artist will be featured! Lots more door prizes will be offered for the Anniversary special. Free shipping will be offered on most pieces with others being discounted AND the artists are donating a portion of the sale to the ASPCA or local shelter in the buyers name!

Given my recent bout with a stray kitty this has hit home - we must make an effort to control the population of our furry feline friends. Shame on anyone who lets their unspayed pet roam where they can proliferate unchecked and their offspring be doomed to a life as a feral cat.

Please visit Spookytime Jingles and sign up for the monthly newsletter to be reminded each month of the upcoming updates on the 13th of each month to have first dibs at your favorite creations!

8 comments:

~dani~ said...

Hey Josie, thanks for spreading the good word!! I am sooo very excited!
hugs~
Dani~

Chicken Lips said...

Love your STJ updates this month! Such a twisted sense of humor...LOL!

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Thank you David! I'm sure not everyone appreciates it but I'm grateful for those that do : )

Lance said...

Good to see you at STJ. Your work is amazing!

The Treadler said...

Just wanted to thank you Josie for the enjoyable time I just had perusing and catching up with your wonderful blog and and art work. I definitely need to visit here more often!!

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Thank you, Lance and Teresa! Seems I'm overdue for a post...I better get on it : )

Josie

Debra said...

This is very cool. I am new to this art doll world. I was wondering what you use that adheres to porcelain like that? Is it polymer clay? I cannot wait to see her finished! Very Cool

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Thank you Debra, you must be talking about my MAlice in Wonderland doll. That would be Apoxie Clay made by Aves Studio. You can check out their stuff at www.avesstudio.com.

Josie