Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gee..Time Flies

Oh my, I can't believe a whole week has gone by. Aside from work I've been busy, busy, busy. Had to catch up on the doll I owe for the MRSBO's group doll swap. I am really likin' her-in fact I've started another to sell. She's based on a character from a t-shirt my daughter once had. The name I have given her is "Surly Shirley" (my apologies to the real Shirley's out there, hope you're not surly!). She is a little goth punkette. Pics as soon as she's done.

My Possessed Nun with the rotating head is up on ebay now...click on the pic to go to my auction.



I'm glad I had her to put up since I've got all this other non-moola producing stuff to do. She's been finished since mid-July but not due till the end of August. I had sneak peeks at the other girls dolls and they are fabulously creepy!

As soon as I polish off my little goth girl, I've gotta get cranking on another swap within AQHU (Artistic Halloween Queens Unite). I have as my recipient one of my favorite characters in the group-Linda (paint_misbehavin) so I've gotta cook up something impressive.

Thanks for all the previous encouraging comments : )

TTFN

1 comment:

LisaLectura*creations said...

Hi Josie! Your creations for your MRSBO's group are always so creative. Love the possessed nun with the rotating head!

Creative Blessings,

Lisa :)